Monday, December 15, 2008

music and more

Teddy Thomson and Rufus Wainwright: King of the Road
Rufus and Martha Wainwright: Hallelujah
Rufus Wainwright in general.

Water. Water tasted really good today.
Bro. G. gave me more compliments than I know what to do with.
J bought me cute gloves last Christmas. I remembered this today. Now I just have to find them...
The L's told us about a great new restaurant in town. JL told me that when they go to restaurants they think about who would win if they were iron cheffing it against the restaurant (this statement pretty much made my day). And this restaurant would beat them. That's saying something.
For example, BL whipped up some tomato basil goat cheese pastries while we were over.
I now want to become a chef. Or a taste tester.
Soooo close to being done.

0 gleeful thoughts:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com