Thursday, December 25, 2008

what a happy christmas it was!

three words:

tickets to wicked.

i know you're jealous.

the other just as fabulous stuff?
little buddy's first christmas! and our first christmas by ourselves, we stayed at home instead of spending the night at hubby's family's house.
seeing my family, especially my grandma who is visiting from san diego on christmas eve
new pjs!
hubby got me fun new scrapbooking stuff and makeup (which i sorely needed)
visiting the in-laws and relaxing
playing trivial pursuit, and i WON! yay!
seeing how happy hubby was to get his new game, which he knew he was getting anyway. he is playing it now. he's been bugging me for a week about it. :)
really awesome new emergency kits
yummy yummy food
bubble bath :)
having a wonderful christmas.
i don't have to go to work tomorrow!

did i mention my birthday is on tuesday? yep. tuesday. that's in five days.

1 gleeful thoughts:

kaitlyn.e said...

baaah, I want to see that! Have you read the book?

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com