Monday, December 1, 2008

It's December?

It's December. It's December. It's December. I can't believe it.
I graduate THIS MONTH.
Christmas music on Pandora. And I wasn't even playing it—Amanda was. I love it when other people are in there and I still get to listen to music loudly. (I love it more when no one is in there and I get to listen to my music and sing along.)
I got 50/50 on my last two editing exercises.
I reread this really good paper I wrote about a year ago. I actually wrote a good paper! I remember I actually started working on this paper like a month before it was due. That never happens. And it was totally worth it.
I read. Oh, I shouldn't have read because I have so much to do. But I love reading. And I found more books on Amazon that I want. And I sat on the couch and admired my library for a little bit. I'm seriously obsessed and I love it. I might have a problem...
The moon and those two planets made a smiley face. I was told this is cool.
There was an AWESOME sunset. Seriously beautiful. I should have taken a picture.

1 gleeful thoughts:

cornnut32 said...

i saw that sunset from my office window. it was beautiful. (gotta love that inversion!)

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com