Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday = good

Combined priesthood/relief society = more time with J.
Awesome lesson on staying out of debt = trying to get J to pay attention.
More muddy buddies. (this probably is not a good thing. But I LOVE them.)
The Lepinskis. Seriously. I love those guys. Delicious food and lots of laughs. It couldn't get any better.
Night time bike ride to my parents house. Sure, there aren't enough street lights on my street so it was a little scary, and my hands and ears about froze off, and that hill is a lot steeper than you think it is when you're driving up it and I learned that I am desperately out of shape, but it's nice to be close enough to ride my bike.
I did not reread Twilight, even though that movie seriously tempted me to. This is a good thing. I don't have time to be in love with a vampire.

1 gleeful thoughts:

cornnut32 said...

i read midnight sun.

instead of twilight.

but i think i want to read twilight even more now. sigh.

i'm pathetic, i know.

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com