Sunday, November 23, 2008

13 things i liked about today (+1)

1. mom gave a great lesson in relief society today.
2. the lepinskis invited us over for food.
3. i'm reading a heartbreaking work of staggering genius.
4. joseph made me a smoothie.
5. i wore my cute new coat to church.
6. christine told me she liked my shoes.
7. mom gave me dinner.
8. i had a rootbeer float.
9. kara gave me a hug.
10. i told people about my internship and they were impressed.
11. i sewed a little bit. and i totally screwed up, but it was okay. i didn't even get upset.
12. the lepinskis are really nice.
13. i became friends with my cousin on facebook.
14. i forgot to mention it on thursday, but gmail came out with this new thing where you can change the theme/layout and i made mine ninja themed and it is awesome.

1 gleeful thoughts:

cornnut32 said...

those themes are awesome. mine isn't as cool as your ninja one, though.

sounds like a fun day for you!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com