Friday, November 28, 2008

I woke up early and went shopping! My first black friday shopping experience ever. And it wasn't even that bad. I feel bad for the stores and the economy, actually. It really wasn't any worse than any other day of shopping. Mom bought me some nice clothes for christmas for my internship. Whew.
I took a nap in the office chair. Not terribly comfortable, but somewhat refreshing.
I feel excited about the future.
Leftover enchilada for lunch = delicious.
PIE with the family! Banana cream! Chocolate cream! Pumpkin! Lemon meringue!
I have the cutest niece in the entire world.
PIE! Leftover pie. and whipped cream.
My dad is awesome, for numerous reasons.
My mom is also awesome, for numerous reasons.

1 gleeful thoughts:

cornnut32 said...

i want pie now. yum.

i miss not living at home after thanksgiving now, because that means no leftover pie...

woe is me.

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com