Saturday, November 29, 2008

another successful day

today i went to see twilight with kaitlyn.e, who drove allllll the way to my house to get me. hubby was such a doll and watched little buddy so i could go. although the movie wasn't that great, i did laugh through it, and it was good to see her!

i got my house all decorated for christmas minus the tree. we're doing that tomorrow. and can i say, it is fabulous. i have garlands this year, which makes me happy. i'm excited to get the tree up. :)

went to the store with hubby. he bought me coke. yum. and let me walk up and down the christmas aisle...again. (i can't help it, i'm drawn to it.)

got my laundry folded and my house somewhat clean.

FINALLY saw the end of "along came polly." i have never seen that movie all the way through, but have seen most of it in pieces. a few times. so it was good to finally see how it ended.

2 gleeful thoughts:

kaitlyn.e said...

I watched part of along came polly once. does it end well? is it worth seeing? i think kyle bought it for me for christmas once (i told you my brothers are bad at christmas!). ha.

cornnut32 said...

it does end well. his ex comes back but he turns her down and polly stays with him. i didn't think it was that great of a movie, although parts are funny. spencer actually likes it (which is a huge shocker since it is categorized as a romantic comedy, i.e. chick flick) but i think that's mostly because there is some crude humor. and that one guy from simpsons is in it...hank azaria.

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com